All in One amp up to $7k

Hi, needed some advice.
Looking for an all in one amplifier- including streaming. Had earlier settled on and bought a Hegel 590 - but could not ship it to Dubai from the US, sold it to a friend of mine. 

Any recommendations? In the $5k-$7k range? At least 150w into 8 Ohms.

I had looked at Gold Note- but not completely sure. PS Audio Stellar Strata MK2 fits the bill though not sure how good it is. 

Also though I didn’t listen to the Hegel H590 I have this feeling that it would have been awesome.

128x128dxbwineguy

Just get a regular integrated and and separate streamer. The amp will always be good but streamers are going to constantly change as new services become available.

JBL SA-750 will leave you with some money in your pocket while giving you streamer, DAC and integrated. 120W Class "G". I believe Arcam has a similarly featured model.

My Soulnote A2 gives audiophile pleasing smooth sound.  I agree with @russ69 about separate digital (streamer / DAC).  The Integrated will be timeless, the digital not so much.

Advance Paris “My Connect 250”. All in one with tube preamp, 190 watts solid state power amp, streaming, CD, and phono.  Worth checking out!