AI-Written Stereophile Articles

Has anyone else noticed that some of Stereophile's articles are sounding decidedly "off" and just plain badly written? I have now read several that sound suspiciously like they're AI generated (bizarre phrasing, odd syntax, etc.). Just curious if others are noticing the same.

bojack
Post removed 

I'm going to agree with the OP.   I've read several articles myself and more than half the time, I need to read them over and over again, and even then, nothing makes sense.  This is my opinion:  these guys and gals try to outdo each other in being more eloquent, poetic, flowery or whatever.   And that's fine. But all that does to me is confuse me and makes me not want to read a stereophile review again. and that never works either.  

It's not just Stereophile articles that seem poorly phrased or have weird syntax. I'm seeing more of it lately from all over. I find myself rereading some things too many times making me think I'm dyslexic. It could also be writing habits (shorthand) from online blogs and sites spilling over to the "professional" world. 

All the best,
Nonoise