Aftermarket fuse to tame a bright system?

Been reading all the interesting posts here, I've recently switched over to Audioquest silver interconnects and speaker cables, the improvement is easy to hear over OCC copper - lower noise floor, more clarity, greater transient snap, larger soundstage etc.... BUT.

I would say my system still has body, but the top end is now bright/harsh.  Could an aftermarket fuse tame this, so that I can still retain the clarity and other benefits of silver? I'm concerned that this potential solution may make my system more dynamic, and potentially give it a U or V shape sound profile - which is definitely what I don't want.

gavin1977

Are you doubting the magical properties of $600 fuses?  Even the ones whose conductor is made from fairy pubic hair?

Maybe add a little copper to the ends of your interconnects or speaker cables?

Before using the cables you should soak them in a mixture of eye of newt… not the new that you’re probably thinking of that is on Fox News. Then here’s where the magic is call them out of the warm mixture and hang them over a small fire. Then take and sprinkle flying monkey pubic hair into the flames and let the smoke go all over the cables and that will remove the harness and make them as smooth as a flying monkey. You can get these products at one of those cable store they sell about every pokey mythical product you could think of. Good luck it worked for me