Accuphase E380 or E4000 integrated amp important from Japan

Hello I wanted to inquire as to any of the Audiophiles that has purchased one of these integrated amps , I spoke with one person who seemed very pleased, he said they just switched the transformer windings to 120 v vs 100 v Japan .on EBay the sellers have excellent feedback  please share any experiences within the last 2-3 years . Accuphase makes a very high quality product  and these 2 modes are current.Thanks much.

128x128audioman58

Good Afternoon 

I am currently considering purchasing E-4000

Did you make that purchase?

If so can you give your first impression. 
Ty

The 4000 is far superior one guy I met at a audio club bought one it sounds excellent and their latest effort ,the 5000 is better still 

the taps on the transformer is just switched their is 100 v Japan ,115v N America 

and 220 v taps for Europe . It looked easy for any tech sure it voids U.S warranty 

but in the top5% most dependable in the world ,every part is inspected and tested 

and runin for 100 hours before it leaves the factory .

@audioman58 ​​@dwest1023 would you guys be able to point me to the Japan listing? interested in going the same route. I sent you both pm, but got flagged as spam so far. Thank you 🙏

I just checked there are several 100 v  you would have to have converted 

the 115 v ones T upgraded i Japan none listed this week 

sometimes every 3-4 weeks I guess his sourse is limited you have to monitor it 

E4000 Accuphase integrated amp U.S 115 v

You have to check ebay from time to time. I purchased a Accuphase 380 for a very good price. I see that they have since gone up in price. Mine was converted supposedly by the factory. From inspection  there was no sign whatsoever of any modification. Arrived in quadruple boxes. The Dealer I worked with shows nothing for sale.