Acapella Triolon Excalibur speakers at RMAF 2007

Does anyone else care to comment on the sound of the Acapella Triolon Excalibur $170,500.00 per pair speakers? This is Brian Ackerman's, of Aaudio Imports full $600K, personal reference system. I have heard the Acapella Triolon Excalibur's driven by Audionet AMP's in Shanghai and felt that they were underachievers and a complete disappointment for their asking price. It sounds like Gawdbless was equally disappointed with them, especially considering their asking price but I would like to hear from others who have had a chance to hear them at the Rocky Mountain AudioFest show to get their impression and to see if they would drop $600K for the Aaudio Imports/Brian Ackerman "reference" system yet alone $170.5K for the Acapella Triolon Excalibur speakers. I await the opinion of those of you at the show who have heard this "Mega" DOLLAR system to see if it does indeed deliver the $600K goods or if it's more about "Pride of Ownership" than substance. Let us know your thoughts show goers. At least one show reporter has substantiated my original listening impressions. What did the rest of you guys hear from the Acapella Triolon Excalibur speakers and the sound of the complete Brian Ackerman/Aaudio Imports reference system at RMAF 2007????
carlos269
Brian,
It was nice meeting you in your room on behalf of Teajay. 400K, 600K, what's 200K among friends! Bob
Brian,
I'm sorry the $600K figure came from Constantine Soo's article on your home set-up; Please reference the article enclosed below:

http://www.dagogo.com/Spotlight/6DaysOfLivingWithAcapella.html

I guess that you only took $400K worth of gear to the show. Where did the rest, $200K worth of equipment go???? What did you leave behind at your home that added up to $200K????
Dear Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. I hope to see you & Teajay at the CES show in January where I will be displaying in 4 rooms at the Venetian Hotel.

Dear Carlos, Please check the Pre-Show Coverage on Constantine Soo's website... http://www.dagogo.com/Events/2007RMAF/2007RMAF-Pre-A.html , and you will see the total system cost was $373,000.

I have several systems set-up in my home showroom which total over 1 million. My main high-end listening room has more than One system, and Constantine was showing several other products that were not part of the main system in his list.

The Triolon system that I took to the RMAF was complete at $373,000.

Regards Brian
I am glad that we have sorted out the price from a hefty $600,000 down to a mere $373,000. Now I can sleep easy at night.lol

Hey Brian I would dearly love to hear the Trilons In a more natural setting. I thought female vocals and solo violin sounded really good.