About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

There is nothing here to prevent hidden agendas so you can be sure they are there and not hard to detect over time. It is what it is. High end audio is pretty much one big expensive hidden agenda. As long as people are respectful and factual, and not trying to take advantage of others, no problem.  Transparency is the key for longevity when interacting with others.

my question is, how can i become a paid shill? i would love to get free/heavily discounted equipment just for posting "this is it. the one. you guys gotta try it" 20x a day. my kids are still little and ive got a mortgage, most of the time i just can’t afford the stuff you guys are always on about

@styleman @nonoise Since you asked for others' opinions: I've used Nobsound, IsoAcoustics, and Townshend all three. Each one was clearly better than the last in my system and to my ears. Whether the increased cost is worth it to you I can't say. The Townshend podiums were a reach $$ for me, but they made a striking improvement in my speakers (Cain&Cain Abbys).

my question is, how can i become a paid shill

No experience personally but I suspect like most things you just have to be good at it and want to do it. I was a salesman early on....Lafayette Radio, TEch Hifi, Radio Shack. We were trained when someone walked in the store, your job was to find out what their problem was that brought them in and solve it for them. Worked well!! No shilling needed.  Tweaks like wires were always needed and very high profit so we were trained to always make sure those were sold if people needed them.  That was simple zip cord, etc.  in those days.   THings have gotten a bit out of hand there over time as is often the case when there are big profits to be made.