300b INTEGRATED AMP Suggestions

This will be my first post here but I have enjoyed advice from this site for quite some time.  

After living for many years with the Rogue Cronus Magnum I am interested in downsizing a bit to a smaller, more finessed system built around a 300B integrated amp.  I am intrigued by what I have read about SET amps and given my small room and musical preferences I think this could be a fun switch.  I have been looking at the Cary CAD-300sei amp and am leaning that direction but wanted to put this out there to see what comes back before I jump.  (I like the reviews and the positivity around Line Magnetic as well, however I'd like to stay away from the 845 tubes for heat reasons)  My musical preference is generally around folk, singer/songwriter, jazz etc but not limited to.  My budget is around 5k new or used.

I know speakers are a huge part of this equation as well.  I currently have some KEF r5 speakers that I would likely be looking to replace with something from Zu's line depending on where I end up with an amp decision. 

I'd love to get any recommendations.
dholmes189
Ok, look at the price of that amp... then look at the amp. It is essentially hand built .   then , hold onto that thought and see what mainstream amps are the same money.  Quite a few , but are they built like that?  Probably not.   So when you compare you’ll see that a lot of these smaller “one man show” builders put A LOT of love into their builds .  If you think of the time to build an amp like that or the one I’m having built it’s really a solid value 
"So when you compare you’ll see that a lot of these smaller “one man show” builders put A LOT of love into their builds . If you think of the time to build an amp like that or the one I’m having built it’s really a solid value"

@oddiofyl, Agree! The potential downside is the risk of lower value when selling it used due to lack of name /brand recognition. People tend to gravitate toward the bigger and more familiar names in the used market. There are exceptions sometimes.

Usually however many who own these custom built labor’s of love tend to be very happy with them and keep them for the long term.
Charles