3/8 thread Spikes...

Hi all,

I need help. from which company / where can I purchase 3/8 inch spikes? Price? From where I am located.. It is very difficult to get them. I need them for my sound anchor speaker stands...

Thanks
clarrie
You can get 3/8" spikes from www.soundocity.com. They're 2.125" long and the thread cut is 20... which is the same thread cut that Sound Anchors employs ($14.50 for a set of four).

Raks

3/8 by 20 is not a common thread size, coarse is 3/8 by 16 and fine is 3/8 by 24 - all the Soundanchor products I have use the coarse thread 3/8 by 16 for their spikes.

$ 14.50 for a set of four if they come with nuts and washers is a good deal, I think we pay about $50 for a box of 100, so with repackaging handling and all the rest not a bad deal.

Best of luck

Peter
Hi Peter,

I am actually looking for the coarse thread 3/8 by 16 for their spikes.

Where can i find them?

Thanks
At a higher price point check out 3/8 16 brass Audiopoints.

http://www.starsoundtechnologies.com/shopping.html

AP platforms and points have been a significant upgrade for my Merlins and other components.
Our Sound Anchor stands have a 3/8”-16 thread size on one model and a 1/4”-20 on the other.

If you want to give your stands a big sonic upgrade we would recommend giving Star Sound Audio Points a call. We just purchased B stock end of the year closeouts at a good price and the Audio Points improved sound on all levels as advertised. Hope this helps.