2023 Florida Audio Expo Show Report

This is one of the very best deals so far at the show ! The Prototype Eminent Technology Model 18 LS System for.. $15K, that is for All the Gear Too !.. They might get...

"Best Of Show too" ! 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ybrCypcKk

rick2000

Showing 1 response by laynes

I was only there about 5 hours on Saturday but @snapsc basically put my thoughts on the show into writing almost perfectly. 

I was really amazed by the Apple Orchard / Soundfield Audio was the big surprise for me and one of the cheapest systems there. Amazing.

I really liked the Razz /Border Patol / Triode Wire Labs but loved the Rivals. I just purchased a pair about 3 weeks ago and wanted to hear Greg's set up and wasn't disappointed. One of my very favorite rooms.

@snapsc 's write up on Andrew Jones and the Mofi are exactly my thoughts.

Same with the Focal Utopias and crazy Naim mini-fridges. The presenter said that Focal bought Naim about 10 years ago (?) and that the mini-fridges cost $400k. The Focals sounded fantastic w/ some Santana song I've never heard before and for such big speakers in such a small room.

There were some other excellent rooms but those I remember the most. Oh and I walked into the Piega room and Tool was on and it sounded really, really good. The presenter was awesome and loves rock. He said something like, "when I listen to Exile by the Stones I want to hear the heroin come through the speakers". Something to aspire to with your system, lol.