2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

Showing 7 responses by rsf507

Who has listened long term to the Clarisys Audio speakers? Yes I know they are fairly new on the scene but would like to hear from anyone that has owned them their thoughts. Not that I can afford these currently. 😉

Clarisys Audio in room 352 didn't sound good, no depth and lack of controlled bass. Now the same speakers in room 676 were outstanding. Transparent, quick, clean, musical and high energy. If I had only heard them in room 352 I would have dismissed them. Just my opinion.

Also agree with treepmeyer and driftingbunnies Fritz/Atma-Sphere didn't really sound very special just ok. Most rooms were just ok which is understandable for show conditions but there were some standout rooms so if you take your time you can get GREAT sonics.

Sorry @rick2000 but while the Clarisys speakers were good the Borresen Acoustics M3 Reference speakers were IMO in another world and best of show. Not even a contest. 

@blisshifi you stated There were some notable rooms there, ..... AXISS room with the Air Tight monoblocks and New Franco Serblin speakers

But yet you're not a fan of Sonus Faber. Wasn't it Franco Serblin who designed and had his signature on most SF designs? I also heard those FS Ktema speakers in the Axiss room and in my opinion they were the best of show. Dynamic, with a controlled bottom end yet very natural sounding like real musicians were inside that room. It moved me like nothing else. But these are not "new" FS speakers. They have been around for many years now unless they were redesigned. I believe Franco Serblin passed away in 2013