2023 Audio System Wish List

I’ve been doing this for years now- and it’s time for our 2023 wish list!

in 2022, I put together a very effective bedroom system- Wharfedale Diamond 12.2 speakers on Monoprice stands driven by an NAD 316BEE V2 integrated amp, fed by a Bluesound Node (n130). As a result of moving my node out of my main system I bought an Auralic Aries G1 for streaming in my main system.

My main goal for 2023 is to explore and add more music. Streaming has been a fantastic way of exploring new to me music, and in some instances after streaming an album, I also wound up buying it on vinyl.

What’s your audio goal for 2023. A new preamp? A DAC? Music?

Enjoy 🥂

128x128zavato

Showing 2 responses by stereo5

If I had endless $$$$ which I don’t, I would love to try a pair of the Klipsch Cornwall IV and a pair of Legacy Audio speakers in my second system.  I would love the ability to roll in different speakers regarding the mood I am in.  I am currently waiting on some test results and if I do not have cancer, I am going to buy a 55 inch OLED TV for the living room.  I am leaning towards a Sony as they have been making OLED’s for years or a Samsung.  Our Samsung LED TV which is 7 years old would go upstairs to my office.  Still waiting for a letter from my doctor and the agony is killing me. 

@jerryg123 ,  thank you very much.  I am a spiritual person although one would never know it from listening to me here.  I should hear by mid next week at the latest. My wife keeps saying to think positive thoughts but in my eyes, whatever is or isn’t there is already done and positive thoughts won’t matter at this point.  I told my doctor not to sugar coat anything so he told me last Wednesday it is 50-50 right now.  Sure sucks to get old, worked my entire life, never didn’t have a job for even a day.  Retired 5 1/2 years ago and most of my friends from work who already retired are gone, lasting  between 2-5 year’s.  Hoping I don’t become a statistic.