15k USD Speakers for Classical and Pop Extended Listening, Near setup, Low volume

Dear Audiophiles,

I am looking for some speakers for my home office. Speakers would be place 6ft from me on either side of my desk. Speakers will be 8 ft apart.

I love classical music and pop. I am looking for speakers for extended listening at not very high volume. They should be warm and non fatiguing.

I am currently considering following speakers:

1. Monitor Audio Gold 300

2. ATC SCM40

3. Kef R7 Meta

Do you have any other suggestions. Thanks and appreciate your help!

ilikeclassical

I have 2 pair of p3 esr XD looking to sell with full warranty NIB if you haven’t purchased yet. Also a demo h190. Get in touch if you haven’t ordered yet. 

@ilikeclassical I mentioned that I had the Magnepan LRS+ in my small office. It sounds amazing in there. However, if I had your room I would look into this speaker (I mentioned before) or maybe the one below it. I would use an amp like my CODA #16 (slightly warm with tons of power).

I just saw this review tonight.

Diptyque DP 140 MkII | HFA - The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews (hifi-advice.com)

BTW - this review mentions the great and cheap headphone I use in my office in comparison to the reviewed speaker. Something that I had also done with my headphones and the LRS+.

Sometime this week I will (or supposed) to get the next version of this headphone. I will post a photo of the demo pair(s).

out of those three that you have listed the monitor audio gold 300 G5 will probably be the best, The MPD Tweeter is so natural and three-dimensional sounding I have the platinum 200g2 which are even better than the gold 300g5 and they're absolutely phenomenal sounding also getting the Townshend podiums and putting them underneath your speakers will improve the sound as if you had upgraded the electronics to much more expensive gear, they isolate vibration down to three Hertz and get rid of pretty well all room problems as well.

If you want the best sound under $15K the Vivid Audio K25 is the best I've heard ($12,300). If by chance you are persuaded to go a bit above the $15K mark, I'd go for the Vivid K45 ($21,000).  I've had more fun with these speakers. Besides being neutral and phase correct they are dynamic, involving, and 3D. 

@magnuman - thanks for your feedback. How do you think the Monitor Audio Platinum compare to KEF Reference series. Thanks