10" self powered sub-woofers.....

I was using an NHT B10 d to supplement the bottom end of my Acoustat 100 hybrid speakers...  electrostatic panel over an 8" woofer module.  Due to the unexpected death of one of the subs in our living room I decided to move the B10 d there, to augment an NHT C10, and replace the sub in my listening room/office.
Since I've had good experiences with Stereophile Recommended Components over the years I decided to look up their recommendations on 10" subs and found a Martin Logan Dynamo 800X which is a 300 W 10" sub with ARC and phone app controls. It also meets the maximum width of 14.0" I have available for it.  The other alternative is the also recommended JL Audio E110 at about double the price.  Since there really aren't any salons in Miami to go listen to this gear being able to return it after 60 days or thereabouts if it doesn't work as contemplated is essential.  I can get the ML from Music Direct or Amazon... probably Best Buy too.
Any other recommendations are welcome as long as they meet the 14.0 maximum width criteria, are self powered and designed for music as a primary application vs. home theater explosions.
Thanks

midareff1
Paradigm subs even the most affordable line use ARC room correction and it's usually easy to get a discount on their stuff
@midareff1 
Thanks for that. Sounds like it's time to forget about the gear and just relax to some great tunes. That's the goal we all strive for eh? I'm still dealing with some life stuff but hopefully sometime next year I'll be diving in to all this head first.
@m-db   Thanks for the reply.  I have the "Ode to Billy Joe" on the MFSL SACD and that was among the songs I used in the evaluation of various digital cables in the streaming section of my system vs the CD/SACD playback side.  If memory serves me correctly it is in Qobuzz as Hi-rez and standard in Tidal.   Appreciate the info on Lorraine and Christian, I'll be able to find something of theirs between the two services.

@steve59   Thanks for the reply.  I'm sure they do but my concerns were more aligned with actual subwoofer speed and being able to match up to the speed of response of the panels and 8" woofers in the Acoustats. I'm sure the Paradigm subs work great.  I also wanted control by phone which the ML's have, and very well done at that.  You can control things down to the individual hz and db.
@doctors11  Thanks for the reply.  Between Qobuzz and Tidal I probably have 100 or so albums saved.  I have 20 radio presets on the Cambridge I like across genres and depending on mood I'll listed until I find a sound I like and then see what else the artist has available on the services.  It's been very rewarding so far......  especially since we are mostly back in due to Delta.  Wife is teaching her daughter Old School Thai Tarot Card reading remote via tablet and a "Line" app and I go in my room and play music.  It's all good.