Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Phil you're crackin' me up! I can see the marketing genius of it all now. Hey you guitar player's, if you really want to give that Les Paul a modern twist, hookup that 50 year old Fender Deluxe Reverb to a pair of Zu Superfly's. OMG, where is Curtis Mayfield when we need him?! :)
Hifin, now you're talking. Talk about an idea whose time has come! I'll take two of those in a tobacco sunburst please, and ya better gimme a second pair in a flamin' maple to match my Gibson archtop. HA!
Can someone whos heard both tell me the diference, soundwise ,between Superfly and Omen Def.
Wow. More changes at Zu Audio. Another website coming and they have a new logo. Not sure whether to laugh or cry...!

Enjoying the Soul Superfly nonetheless.