Zavfino Majestic USB Cable

I am planning on upgrading my $50 straightwire usb cable to something under $300 and came across the Zavfino Majestic USB. The specs look great but I can’t find any semi-detailed reviews online besides on their website. 

Has anyone tried this cable? What are your impressions? Thanks! 

128x128davidvanderbilt

Showing 12 responses by jerryg123

@1971gto455ho Not really we just have more revealing systems and can hear the difference. Why do not you deniers just move on. You are not going to covert anyone no more than Amir did with his ASR rant and the only measurement matter. Scoot on over to Audioholics. 

@soix +100 Guess the poor lads DAC and digital front end are not that revealing? 

He has no ide all that he is missing when it comes to soundstage, depth, separation, and detail. 

Need to go to the bowl and find more adjectives.  But you get it and as well as @thyname 

@1971gto455ho head on over to ASR I guess.  They are like minded and like to beat people down and attack them for opposing views. 

@panzrwagn I work for a c company that builds robotics and linear controls that are used on the ISS and the Mars Rover. So with your logic I am an subject matter expert on space travel and rocket science. Oh we also own Dimond Chain that was on the Wright Flyer so am I a aerospace expert also? 

Oh just a MS in ME and I am on the application and design team. No parking lot attendants at WHQ. @1971gto455ho 

@panzrwagn open your third eye. 

@1971gto455ho You are already there. and I will be there in 2 weeks. Well St. Charles anyway. 

I’d reciprocate moderators, might pull it down. So a company that’s into robotics and linear controls, what pray tell was your imput ?