???YOUR Personal Favorite???Why???

I'm curious about something..What is YOUR Personal Favorite 2 way,stand mounted speakers under $15,000.00???
 Why??
What did you compare them to??
What electronics do you use with them if you actually own them??
 Thanks for participating,it is appreciated..

freediver

I am still using, in a second system, a pair of Infinity Modulus satellites I purchased in 1992, with the original, very heavy Infinity stands.  These stand-mount speakers were used with the Infinity Servo-Subwoofer for many years, although it is no longer operating and I now use a Definitive Technology Supercube 6000 with them.  The mid-range/“woofer” is, I believe, 5 & 1/4 inches in diameter and there is an Infinity EMIT-k tweeter.  They still provide excellent close-field sound for my office. Their $1,300 retail price when introduced in 1990 would be about $3,150 today.

also, in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I had a pair of quite small ADS300 speakers that were absolutely stunning for their size.  In a darkened room, you would conclude that a much larger speaker was reproducing the music.

I am still using, in a second system, a pair of Infinity Modulus satellites I purchased in 1992, with the original, very heavy Infinity stands.  These stand-mount speakers were used with the Infinity Servo-Subwoofer for many years, although it is no longer operating and I now use a Definitive Technology Supercube 6000 with them.  The mid-range/“woofer” is, I believe, 5 & 1/4 inches in diameter and there is an Infinity EMIT-k tweeter.  They still provide excellent close-field sound for my office. Their $1,300 retail price when introduced in 1990 would be about $3,150 today.

also, in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I had a pair of quite small ADS300 speakers that were absolutely stunning for their size.  In a darkened room, you would conclude that a much larger speaker was reproducing the music.

Do 2-way bookshelf speakers count? I mean any small speaker can be put on a stand, right? Some of the speakers above I would categorize as bookshelf.

I hate to pile on, but the Pulsar 2's are all the standmount speaker I need.  Though I do like the looks of those Vivid Kayas.

DeVore O/96 (they come with a stand...) with Air Tight ATM-300 and Lumin X1...  I also have Well Tempered TT, Line Magnetic PS, and a passive pre-amp...  all of which are disconnected since I got the X1.