???YOUR Personal Favorite???Why???

I'm curious about something..What is YOUR Personal Favorite 2 way,stand mounted speakers under $15,000.00???
 Why??
What did you compare them to??
What electronics do you use with them if you actually own them??
 Thanks for participating,it is appreciated..

freediver

Yamaha NS5000 .... run by a mix of different electronics ....It is an engineering masterpiece and a work of art ( unique, there is nothing else like it).

I have never heard instruments sound as close to the actual unplugged instruments i play. If a guy is a musician and an audiophile who really cares about how his recordings sounded, he may want a pair of them. 

I think the BØRRESEN Z1 are pretty impressive. 

Huge, detailed, layered soundstage. Amazing attack/decay. Natural timber. 

$12,000.00

The Vivid Audio Kaya S12 with their stands are absolutely mesmerizing. Technological marvels that are 3D, focused, musical, dynamic, and have great, neutral bass response. Really special.  I use them with a Mola Mola Kula integrated amplifier.  Great combo.  The speakers with their dedicated stands are $9,700 per pair.   

I am still using, in a second system, a pair of Infinity Modulus satellites I purchased in 1992, with the original, very heavy Infinity stands.  These stand-mount speakers were used with the Infinity Servo-Subwoofer for many years, although it is no longer operating and I now use a Definitive Technology Supercube 6000 with them.  The mid-range/“woofer” is, I believe, 5 & 1/4 inches in diameter and there is an Infinity EMIT-k tweeter.  They still provide excellent close-field sound for my office. Their $1,300 retail price when introduced in 1990 would be about $3,150 today.

also, in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I had a pair of quite small ADS300 speakers that were absolutely stunning for their size.  In a darkened room, you would conclude that a much larger speaker was reproducing the music.

I am still using, in a second system, a pair of Infinity Modulus satellites I purchased in 1992, with the original, very heavy Infinity stands.  These stand-mount speakers were used with the Infinity Servo-Subwoofer for many years, although it is no longer operating and I now use a Definitive Technology Supercube 6000 with them.  The mid-range/“woofer” is, I believe, 5 & 1/4 inches in diameter and there is an Infinity EMIT-k tweeter.  They still provide excellent close-field sound for my office. Their $1,300 retail price when introduced in 1990 would be about $3,150 today.

also, in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I had a pair of quite small ADS300 speakers that were absolutely stunning for their size.  In a darkened room, you would conclude that a much larger speaker was reproducing the music.