Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Wild Child at the Paramount at Huntington NY...there a,great Doors Tribute band.

Beth Hart, Lyle Lovett, The Record Company,  at Bourbon and Beyond in Louisville KY, love that I travel so much in my career. 

Black Pumas and Tedeschi Trucks Band tonight. 

https://bourbonandbeyond.com/

Herbie Hancock in San Diego several months ago.  Great show and accompanying players.  

…….The Cowboy Junkies on Friday night. I have been following this band for over 30 years and saw them in a beautiful opera house in Geneva , New York on Friday night. They were terrible and I have seen them about 18 times . They have this really hard edge to them now and gone it seems are the beautiful catchy lyrics and melody’s. I loved the early music like Crescent Moon and Black Eyed Man but their new music is just loud and hard and well , terrible . I doubt I will see them again or buy any of their music which I have and then quickly sold and greatly disappointed. Too bad as I always enjoyed them …..

Leonid & Friends at Royal Oak Music Theater last night. Russian band doing mainly Chicago covers, also do some funk like Earth, Wind & Fire. Wish they would have done more of the funk, but good show nonetheless.