Your favorite Electrostatic, Panel spkr

I’m putting together an analog system. First on the list was a turntable, I’ve settled on the Denon DP 59L. 
  Now let’s hear from the owners of some panel electrostatic type speakers, not ones you dreamed of owning, ones that you’ve owned and the reason why they were your favorite. 
kgveteran
For what it’s worth, my old listening room was 11x18. 

I tried a multitude of dynamic speakers in that room, from line source, point source, sealed, and ported. Admittedly, I never tried dynamic OB. 

Every dynamic speaker I had in this well treated room always had some bass deficiencies. It was maddening. Nothing helped, treatments or positioning. 

Last November I purchased a pair of SoundLabs M645s, and the game changed. 

I moved three months ago, and my new room is smaller then before, 11x14.  Its not completely closed behind the listening position, as there is an entryway/exitway leading to another room. 

Still using the M645s, and I only sit about 5 feet from them, very near field. 

Love the sound. I have been busy, so they need fine tuning and adjustment still, but they still do so much right. 

IMHO.
I have had several different models of Sound Lab speakers over the last 20 years with various analog and digital components. These are the best electrostatic speakers and better than any other types of speakers available.

Transport: EMM Labs TX2 SACD/CD player connected to DAC via EMM Optilink ST-glass cable. DAC: EMM Labs DA2. Preamp: EMM Labs PRE or Atma-Sphere MP-1. Amplifiers: Pair of PassLabs X600.8 monoblocks or Atma-Sphere MA-1 pair of monoblocks. Speakers: Pair of Sound Lab Ultimates U1-PX (Ultimate 745).

When I was auditioning speakers 25 years ago, I listened to Acoustats (forget the model, but I think 3), SoundLab A1s, and Martin Logan Sequel 2s, Quests, and CLSs.

To my ears, the Acoustats sounded nice, but dark compared to the MLs. The SoundLabs were lifeless and made static pops on fast attacks. I blame the dealer for both of those problems, but in the end they were out of my price range.

I could hear a seam between the panel and the woofer in the Sequel 2s, especially on Pink Floyd's Money. The CLSs were the best speakers I had ever heard, but I couldn't afford them at the time. I got the Quests and have had them ever since, without feeling the need to replace them.

A little over a year ago I bought a pair of used CLS IIzs and they are still the best speakers I have heard. I relegated the Quests to the home theater and made the CLSs my primary listening speakers. I will say that they are very revealing of poor recordings, so most Led Zeppelin,  Rolling Stones, etc. are practically unlistenable. As a result, I ended up buying a pair of Klipsch for those recordings. The CLSs excel in all other aspects, especially paired with a sub.

To the OP, most of what I've owned will not work given your room dimensions but here is what I've owned in my own listening studio.
ML Sequels & Sequel II's. Yes I could hear where the crossover was.
Eminent Technology planar magnetic but could not play them loud or the Mylar would hit the magnets.
ML CLS's unbelievable transparency but no low end and could never get a sub to integrate properly.
SoundLab 545's. I ordered them with a custom Birdseye maple frame and REALLY wanted these to be my last speaker since I heard on many occasions their larger versions. But after months of trying with many amps I could not get them to "sing". 
Sanders 10e hybrid electrostatics. One of my favorite of all. Very quick and transparent but requires bi-amping and lots of current. (Yes current which is not the same as power but still requires power). Yes has a narrow sweet spot which does not bother most people and still sounds amazing off axis.
OP: Given your room size the smaller Maggies will most likely work fine.

(Dealer disclaimer)

Has anyone experienced Muraudio electrostatic speakers?  if so what was your impression of them?