Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Eldragon, nice site. Being a fine arts major, and a painter as well, please visit my photographic site: albertporterphoto.com my images are protected by a new technology (I am part of the beta team) please allow about one min. for the free software to load from Alchemedia. Thanks, Albert
Albert, I live in Dallas and have seen many photos of downtown, but yours is the coolest. Excellent work, great colour. Riding down the freeways, I love gazing at the skyline. I also paint, and although I've had offers, I can't seem to let any of the paintings go. I play tennis too.
Paragliding: open, airy, smooth, beautiful, relaxed "floating lounge-chair" pace or aerobatic crescendo (whichever suits me at the time), the pure sound of wind in my lines, the soothing feel of wind on my face, and always exhilarating.
Great thread. I enjoy hikimg in the mountains, taking flyimg lessons, ancient history, chess, shooting pool, and working in my wood shop. There are so many great things to do and learn that you never seem to have time to do them all.
i love to play acoustic blues on my taylor's(512 and 514) and play softball for actual exercise. peace