You read a lot about D'Agostino nowadays but little about Krell

Is that because D'agostino was really the mastermind behind Krell? Or is Krell just headed in a new direction?

taters
The current management at Krell been cashing every ounce of goodwill, once so proudly built and maintained by Mr. Agostino. 

I can understand about the company taking a new direction but one must maintain quality control and impeccable customer service to survive in this highly competitive high end audio industry. 

I have been keeping eye on Dan's new venture and anxiously waiting for his company to go full circle with wide range of 2-CH, Multi-CH amps and HT processor. His latest 'Progression' mono amps looks stunning with a whopping 800w in 8 ohms. 

Not to get off subject, I have better luck with medium to small companies who are trying to create a niche in the high end. They are coming up with amazing products at a reasonable pricing.  And their customer service is simply stupendous. 

@taters

@lalitk

@audiolabyrinth

@ebm

@statman

I was curious about this breakup from years past and ran across this old thread. It is cool to see how everyone had faith Dan would succeed and uhhh, holy crap has he! I mean these products they are selling are way beyond what Krell could have ever achieved had he stayed...I think. I doubt I will ever own one of his products but just a damn cool story for Mr. D.