Xangsane SP-9001AG silver interconnect

So, encouraged by friends I've bought some bulk Xangsane SP-9001AG silver cable.

The cables has two squarish/flat solid core silver conductors (purity supposed to be 4N), one silver plated copper drain wire, teflon, cotton, copper foil, and finally silver plated copper mesh.

Jacket says OCC.

Well, it's been playing in my system since a couple of days, burn-in is far from being over, but I can already tell this is a very very good cable, with great tonality, fantastic transparency, dynamics, taut and strong bass... this is the best cable I've heardin my system (by hundreds of miles), and according to some friends you need to go very, very high in price to find a better silver cable.

rolox

Showing 1 response by tsushima1

Whilst not wishing you guys anything other than great sound using these cables there is a bit of an Elephant in the room here in that the main conductor’s cannot be both 4N / 6N purity whilst also advertised as “Sterling Silver” Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.