Xangsane SP-9001AG silver interconnect

So, encouraged by friends I've bought some bulk Xangsane SP-9001AG silver cable.

The cables has two squarish/flat solid core silver conductors (purity supposed to be 4N), one silver plated copper drain wire, teflon, cotton, copper foil, and finally silver plated copper mesh.

Jacket says OCC.

Well, it's been playing in my system since a couple of days, burn-in is far from being over, but I can already tell this is a very very good cable, with great tonality, fantastic transparency, dynamics, taut and strong bass... this is the best cable I've heardin my system (by hundreds of miles), and according to some friends you need to go very, very high in price to find a better silver cable.

rolox

Showing 4 responses by j_andrews

It appears the sp-9001ag is not on their website 

can you please post a link ?

@roxy54 

thanks, but that is for the 9003, not the 9001 (rectangular 4N) that the OP was speaking of

@jerryg123 

re: Signal Cable, are you specifically referring to the silver reference interconnects ? Or do you have a preference of the 3 rca cables he offers ?

I have magic power cords on most of my equipment and am thinking about getting the digital reference for my border patrol dac.

thanks