Would you buy from a firm that has a policy about not accepting phone calls

Personally I would not. Call me old school but to me communications are the most important thing in handling business situations. Sure e-mail, faxing and texting are all great but nothing makes up for personal service you receive from getting a phone call. 

taters

Showing 1 response by zephyr24069

Absolutely not,...made that mistake once,...NEVER again. Personally, like ebm, "no human contact (via phone), no sale".  Candidly, NO audio designer/firm and their products is so special that their products and quality allows them to stay aloof and disconnected from their customers. Not even having a front-end customer service number to call is a statement of underlying ego and attitude that I will gladly do without and spend money elsewhere.  Many of them don't understand that there are multiple options for any given product at any of the levels and we do NOT need them; they need us as customers.  Same comment by the way for audio stores (one or two come to mind in New York City, Boston and CT.) whose ego obviously got the better of them.