Would a pair of Klipsch R-41M demand to much of an Onkyo R-805X?

Hello All, I picked up an Onkyo R-805X at the Thrift Store recently and I'm looking around for some speakers.

I've found these Klipsch R-41M at Costco for $139.99. But I'm not sure if these would demand to much of the amp. The R-41M's are 50w, 8 ohms, and the Onkyo is 24w, 4 ohms.

Would the Onkyo be able to power these speakers reasonably well?
Or should I look for 25w, 4ohms speakers?

And please feel free to recommend some better speakers for this amp. I'm going to try to keep the budget below $200.

Below are the specs of both.
Onkyo Specs: https://www.cnet.com/products/onkyo-r-805x-receiver/
AUDIO
  • Amplifier Output Details 24 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - 2 channels (main)
  • Response Bandwidth 10 - 50000 Hz

AMPLIFIER
  • Output Power / Total 48 Watt
  • Input Impedance 50 KOhm
  • Input Sensitivity 150 mV
AMPLIFIER OUTPUT DETAILS
  • Output Power / Channel 24 Watt
  • Output Impedance / Channel 4 Ohm
  • Frequency Responseat 1 kHz
  • Channel Typemain
  • Channel Qty2
-------------------------------------------------

Klipsch Bookshelf Speaker Specs: PDF: https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets...

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 68Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB

SENSITIVITY: 90 dB @ 2.83V/1M

POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) 50W/200W

NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible

CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,730 Hz

HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn

timbre805
An amplifier generally puts out more power into 4 ohms, and since the Onkyo is measured at 4 ohms, the impedance of the Klipsch will not be a problem. However, the Onkyo will likely have less power into the Klipsch, which should still be fine. Depending on the room size and how far you sit from the speakers, your desired volume level, and the music that you play, will likely depend on the outcome. I would say if you were to change one or the other, it would be the Onkyo. If this is a desktop system ( nearfield listening ), you should be fine......