Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99
Post removed 

Gotta go Grateful Dead. As a lifelong musician, that sounds absolutely nothing like music to me. Exact same guitar solo every damn time. Obviously many folks would disagree. I know many other accomplished musicians who feel the same. And everyone applauds the Beach Boys as genius. I would never listen to a second of any of their songs. Negative 1,000,000 on the soul/groove meter. Yay harmonies, harmonies that sound like *ss......

Lots of opinions here. for ever hater there is someone who loves the band. I remember when it was so stylish to trash nickelback that people who had never heard them were reposting how bad they were. Not that I loved them but there was one Valentino Rossi video done to Nickelback that was legendary.

Definitely some great bands being listed here as "worst band ever", probably from a different decade than the poster grew up in.

Jerry

Gotta second The Dead. I would have to say some of the recent "hard rock" I am hearing from a local station like: Breaking Benjamin, Halestorm, Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, etc.