Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99
If one is talking about worst music and not worst musicianship, then I would say there is no such thing.
One either likes it or one does not.
If something does not float your boat then don't listen.

Nowt wrong with those cider drinking wurzels!.
ooh ar ooh ar................
Justin Beiber. I don't care that he's not a rock band. He is without a doubt the least talented act i've ever witnessed.
I was never a KISS fan, but always wanted to see them live for the shows they put on. My boss had an extra ticket to see them this summer, so I went along.

I gained a lot of respect for them as musicians. There's no depth to the lyrics, and some of what they did on stage seemed a bit too choreographed, but those guys can play. Each of them did a solo, and none were weak by any means. They combined flawless playing of their music with excellent showmanship - beyond the platform shoes and makeup.

I'm not running out to buy their music any time soon, but they're talented musicians. There's more to them than theatrics. If you have a chance, see them live, it give you a different idea of them.
I paid for a ticket to the KISS show a few years back when they played at Dodger Stadium on Halloween night. They really do suck hard. I had to leave after the 2nd or 3rd song. I was there for the opening band: The Smashing Pumpkins.