Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Two particularly  bad shows for more for different reasons.
Hall and Oates as they opened the Fillmore in Philadelphia. As they took the stage at 8 walked off the stage at 9:30 .  including  3\minutes of Daryl promoting his TV show . For the home-town boys this was the worst christening of a venue in Philly on record!  No second set - maybe they had to go put their make-up on and got lost in the new building.....
Springsteen at the LINC in Philly - great 3 hour show that was marred by me being  two rows from the top and the sound reverberating all night long . I should have paid more to be down on the floor. 
A third bad experience was going to see Marshall Tucker , The Outlaws and I think Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet band at the Spectrum . Rear-ended on the Schuykill expressway on the way down. Someone selling glow sticks accidently breaking one and spraying the liquid on my face -  I was in stinging pain in one eye for nearly an hour . and ...the person behind me throwing up on me during the show  ..........seriously the Trifecta. 
The show was great and I stayed to  watch it all  
Led Zeppelin July 1977. The second show at the Oakland Coliseum after the fight with Bill Graham and Security. John Bonham was arrested the next day for assault. We waited over 90 minutes for them to come out and they mailed it in.

Close second was Diana Ross at Saratoga Mountain Winery. Opened with her daughter, then Ms Ross came out and sang for less than an hour. I’d paid over $400 for a pair of tickets and felt ripped off.
I attended numerous shows at the Fillmore East in the late sixties and always experienced a great show there with respectful audiences. In later years It was difficult to enjoy shows that cost many many times more money with the rudest selfish people in the audience standing on chairs in front of you, constantly walking up and down the isles and talking loudly over the music and awful sound systems. I gave up large venues for rock music a long time ago and for many decades I enjoyed small Jazz clubs with the top Jazz musicians and I have never heard bad Jazz set. I enjoy my audio system and concert dvds when I feel the need. 
I don't attend, (just watch them on TV as a curmudgeon viewer) but the annual Grammys. The performances get worse as I get older.