Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
It's time to put another meeting together. Were any plans made at the last meeting to do something again? This is the slow time of year for most of us, so lets do it soon.
Sorry about dropping the ball on this one some months ago but my attention was redirected to community organizing and foster dogs that were to be put to sleep and now are happy to have loving moms and dads. I will try to get back to this in a few weeks after things settle down. Otherwise if someone can help please email directly.

In the meantime, if you want a smile on your face and you have a hi-speed connection I made a slide video with music (Beatles, Two of Us) dedicated to my fosters I still have and those that found new loving homes ( go to the link below and double click on the thumbnail, turn up your speakers (all the software you need on your computer is a recent copy of the MS Windows Media Player and a recent or most recent MS Internet Explorer) :

http://www.fototime.com/inv/7868B0982A4DC80

Cheers !

And keep your heart open to fosters. They never forget!
Noel,

Hello, I see you have been very busy. I am Roy Ramsey the guy you purchased the SFL-2 from in Appleton. I hope that you enjoy it! I sometimes second guess parting with it. But isn't that the case with most sound lovers?

I am interested in participaing in something in our state. I look forward to hearing from anyone that wants to chat about this obsession we call audio.

regards,

Roy
I live in Green Bay and write for The Absolute Sound. I also have a very small audio message board at www.audioinsiders.com where myself and a few other friends hang out. You guys are welcome to stop by and say hello. It would really be nice to get to know a few other audiophiles in the area.
Suzy I wish we could get something together in Green Bay, but I'm afraid there aren't very many of around anymore. I bought a Counterpoint SA 5.1 Pre-amp from you (actually I think it was Gregs) several years ago.

I have a few other friends and relatives in town who would like to get together and listen and learn. Nothing seems to be going on with the rest of the people who responded to this initially. Would you be interested in trying to get a meeting together here? We could meet at my house which is only about three miles from you. Anyone else is welcome to show up, although when they see what equipment I have they might not be interested! Squidboy will be there, I think.