Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
Post removed 
Post removed 
i usually don’t respond to foolish comments in the forums but jon5912 gets an award for one of the worst I’ve seen in a while. He’s not a Wilson hater but rambles on about how loony their designs are while expressing himself to be a man of superior aesthetic sensibilities. 
Two things are obvious. He can’t afford them and he either hasn’t heard them all or doesn’t understand that the sum of all parts is what matters. 
I own a pair of Yvette’s that I find pleasing to look at while admiring their top shelf build.  I am mesmerized daily by their extraordinary musicality. I can’t speak to any other Wilson product but I’ve never considered the Yvette a product for people ‘with really bad taste’.
Your post sir, was in really bad taste and smells of class envy. 
I've read jon5912's comments and they don't tell me anything about his financial status. Why can't individuals have an opinion about components without "some" of us resorting to personal attacks. When I had Sasha 1's my friend said, "they looked liked garbage cans" and he hated them. He could afford them, he just had different taste and it didn't bother me.