Wilson Audio for a 1600 sq ft space

I love the design of Wilson Audio speakers and am looking to purchase a system for a 37' x 45' mostly open space living room. 

I host a lot of gatherings, from dinners to parties, so I am looking for a system that will fill the room and sound good at all volumes whether you are sitting or standing throughout the space. Doesn't have to be perfect. I'm assuming that anything will be an upgrade from my crappy ceiling built ins. I'm in my 30s and will be streaming mostly deep house, hip hop and rock from the likes of Spotify. 

I've been considering the newer Alexia 2s, the Sasha DAWs (and 2s) but also the MAXX 3 and even Grand SLAMM 2s since they seem to be heavily discounted used. I'm open to suggestions. Given the size of the room, the footprint of the speakers is not really a concern. 

Would appreciate any input you may have. 

Happy holidays. Cheers!

yvl
I also think MBL 101 would work great. They will surely also get a lot of comments for their looks, people will notice them. See if you can find a used pair.

Other than that I think the Kii Three with bass towers could fill a room. The include amps, you only have to add a streamer.

Third option would be horns, they can fill a room with sound. Used to be used in theaters. Used Acapella should work but might be expensive.
The Parasounds were recommended I find them a little bland looking but will keep them in mind.
Don’t worry about the look, and I think they look fine, the JC1 Halo’s will do the job nicely, and they have two modes of bias, normal bias for party time and high bias for serious listening.
This guys re-listed make him an offer
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9iijf-parasound-jc1-solid-state

What about Gryphon signature monos? They seem more affordable.
They’ll be good also if you can afford them, also the Progressions

Everyone on this board seems to be anti McIntosh.
Their nice to stare at, as for the sound🤷‍♂️ except for the MC240's

Cheers George
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Sorry I've been AWOL but I put this project on hold due to a bout with cancer. After several months of treatment it's looking like I'm back on track to being healthy again. Fingers crossed. 

So I'm finally revisiting everything with a more YOLO perspective. I haven't pulled the trigger on the speakers yet but I've secured a stack of d'Agostino Momentums: Preamp HD, pair of M400. 

I'm also pretty much settled on a dCS Bartok. 

Now the question I have is do I stick with my plan to acquire the X1 series 3 or 5, or upgrade to the X2 series 2? Some here have argued that newer technology is not necessarily better... Do the X2s substantially outperform the X1? Will the X2 fill up my space better or is their sonic improvement only perceptible in a dedicated listening room? If that makes a difference, I will be adding a sub to my system at some point down the road. Probably a watchdog. 

Current drawbacks from getting the X2 is obviously pricing and the fact that I marginally still prefer the more retro look of the original X1. 

Wilson sasha 2 sounds better nearfield. I have tried it 3 meters
away from my listining chair and it does not sound that good;
music sounds so far away.