Will upgrading my Denon x1500h be worth it?

Hi, a few years ago I bought a Denon x1500h AVR together with a 5.1 sattellite speaker set from Harman & Kardon. I soon upgraded the subwoofer with the Canton 85.2 CS subwoofer as de HK sub just was terrible. The last few months I have been upgrading my LCR with Focal Chora 806 bookshelf speakers and a Focal Aria CC900 center speaker.

Will upgrading my amp make a big difference sonically when watching movies at a decent volume with speakers like these or should I just stick to my x1500h until it breaks down or I need newer funcionalities like? Does anyone has experience upgrading from a x1500h AVR?

jacob46

Showing 1 response by jacob46

Hi, a few years ago I bought a Denon x1500h AVR together with a 5.1 sattellite speaker set from Harman & Kardon. I soon upgraded the subwoofer with the Canton 85.2 CS subwoofer as de HK sub just was terrible. The last few months I have been upgrading my LCR with Focal Chora 806 bookshelf speakers and a Focal Aria CC900 center speaker  https://19216801.onl/ .

Will upgrading my amp make a big difference sonically when watching movies at a decent volume with speakers like these or should I just stick to my x1500h until it breaks down or I need newer funcionalities like? Does anyone has experience upgrading from a x1500h AVR?

i got this...