Will new power cords by my answer?

After years of buying, selling and upgrading, I finally feel I have assembled a system that's "this close" to what I'm listening for-but it's still missing something.
What I'm hoping to achieve is the following:
1. More resolution/clarity. Presentation sounds slightly veiled.
2. That elusive tighter bass.

I'm thinking new audiophile power cords-of which I have none, may be the answer.What do you think?

Cary 303 on a Townsend Seizmic Sink
Rogue 66 Magnum w/upgraded Mullards in the line
Odyssey Stratos
Harmonic Tech Pro Silway 11's IC
Nordost Blue Heaven Rev 2"s spkr. cable
All except Stratos plugged into a Monster Cable HTS 3000 conditioner
Snell Type D speakers

As always, thank you posters for your time and feedback!
greh
Yes,in part, but I suggest that you also consider replacing the Monster power conditioner with another unit that is less constrictive.
After lots of trial and error, I decided on the Harmonic Technology Pro AC-11. It's a fabulous cord and won't kill the wallet. Soundstaging expanded and bass is nice and tight. I also use a PS Audio Ultimate Outlet for my power amp only. Source components are plugged into an AC Line Conditioner.

I agree with most everyone that an aftermarket powercord WILL make a huge difference. But, be careful 'cuz there's a law of diminshing returns regarding price/performance ratio. The Harmonic Techs provide a great sound for a very reasonable price. Try 'em.
I was looking for the same improvment in my system as you are, and was asking the same question. I researched a lot of different power cords and kept seeing favorable feedback on the BMI Whale Elite MKII power cord. It was more than I wanted to spend, but I thought if it delivers what it promises, it would be worth it. I bought one and put it on my power amp, and let it burn in for 2 weeks, and to be honest, the improvment was subtle. So I tried it on my pre amp and WOW!! The improvment was dramatic. Everything got better. Bigger, more open soundstage, better imaging, and tighter bass. So, yes a good power cord does make a difference.
Hi Greh, one of the best improvements I came across was PCs.
I will never forget when I replaced 4 of my PCs with 2 Shunyata Cobra's and 2 King Cobra's. This was one of those audio memory makers. I have since found PCs that I prefer over the shunyata, but that is just a preference thing. Give it a try, you may be amazed with the results. IMO, PCs are just as important as your components. I agree 100% with SOS as to where you should start with the PCs. Remember, not all PCs are created equally. Like Zaikesman said, enjoy the madness.
I had one of Brulee's audio memory makers when I upgraded power cords a month ago. When I installed some Power 2 PCs from Virtual Dynamics, I experienced all the positive attributes you've listed. I didn't think a PC upgrade could do this, but I was wrong.

Just like anything in this hobby, it's about synergy. Absolute Power Cords have worked very well for many people here, but they didn't for me. The Virtual Dynamics completely transformed my system. I hope you find something that works for you.