Why the hate for mcintosh amps?

Why dont people,like mcintosh? Who motivates this?

so what are the alternatives??
emergingsoul
Post removed 
In response to : " ghasley " [ @atlanticstereoYour post indicates an innocent but erroneous opinion of the role that VC/PE firms serve to a business. My reply to your post below is intended only to provide perspective, not to throw shade your way. ]

First thank you for your opinion but you are missing my point - My opinion is based on fact and end result - VC/PE is not a benefit to the " End User " You and Me ( me as a hobbyist not a business owner. My opinion is solely to warn the end user ( most who are on Audiogon is a hobbyist not a manufacturer or a AV dealer ) My opinion is simply a warning that VC/PE owned companies are not of the same build quality as they were originally built when the creator created them. As a culture the end user is misled into believing something is better because the new investor ( VC/PE ) is going to pour new funds into an existing product. I have seen first hand how VC/PC have destroyed AV brands - yes they recouped the investment it took to buy the company and in most cases made money for the investors or stock holders. Who lost ? You the end user because when you purchased the product during those VC/PE owned years either the product broke prematurely or it ends up on Audiogon for what ever reason. My mission statement is " Bringing the Passion back to Audio Video " I have been asked by many to write a review on how VC/PE has stolen that passion. Judging from the responses perhaps I should do that ? if you would like to actually see me interviewed check out  https://onefirefly.com/learn/automation-unplugged/item/home-automation-podcast-episode-181-an-industry-q-a-with-tom-farinola and provide me your opinion ...Thanks Tom 

Really ebm? You're a Mac guy?

Normally you go on and on and on about everything..

Can't get a word in edge wise.. :-)

Mac guy, who would have thunk?

Magico too. Nice combo, What do you use for a preamp/source?

Regards
McIntosh and Rolex are an interesting analogy.  They both are major brands that enable other companies to exist - are they the best?  No - but when did they claim they were the best and others were inferior? 

Saying a Mc is warm, syrupy and bloated is a lazy statement:
  • Next to my previous NAD integrated amp my McIntosh amp/preamp with Sonus Faber is clear, defined and fast. 
  • Certainly, my system sounds different than a Wilsons driven by Naim or Boulder.