Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
I heard the D5.1's and D3.1's at the Munich Hi End Show last May.  The D3.1's sounded very good.  The D5.1's, disappointingly,  did not. The feedback we got there from a couple of rooms that used the D3.1's is that they are difficult to place in a room and are near field speakers requiring lots of space as others have commented. 

Comparing the D3.1's to the ProAc K6's, I far preferred the ProAc's.  Less room sensitive, way better bass and less that half the price.  And ProAc gets its cabinets made in Denmark.
If ever you have such misgivings about any audio product, do not buy it. I had a number of reliability issues with Cary Audio products and would not buy them again. When in doubt, leave it out! +FD
There is a main reason why many sets often at shows sounds so poor. When you are not able to understand the properties (DNA) of the speaker you never will be able to use all the properties and at the right way.

We can judge each single set by Tru-Fi and all sets at shows are incomplete. We can explain with facts what is missing. This is why Tru-Fi outperforms any way of the silly trial and error.

Beside this people in audio almost have no knowledge in electricity, smog, acoustics, music, magnetism and many other parts.

This is why only a very small % of the whole quality of a loudspeaker could create is being used. And that is why buying very expensive audio stuff is not the answer.

When we visit clients the first time I often give an indication of how low the % is what they are using of the loudspeaker. At shows you see the same kind of poor level.

The main reason why people sell their stuff all the time for new parts is based on the fact that any kind of 2 dimensional sound never will be liked for a longer period of time. This is based on our emotion.

With 2 dimensional sound (most people own a 2 dimensional audio system) the distance between you and the music is bigger. When you go to a 3 dimensional sound it connects you so much more with the music.

In over 7 years of time we brought many people from 2D to 3D systems. We never will sell any kind of 2 dimensional audio again. It influences people a lot.

All the people who own a 3 dimensional set now use their sets so much more often and for a longer period at the same time.

I did run an audioshop from 2007-2009. I had a 2 dimensional set always set up and a 3 dimensional set. When you let people hear the difference between the 2 you see in their exitement and face how big the differences are.

And now comes the most important part. I learned in this period that when you let women listen to a 3 dimensional system they also start to like music and audio a lot more. Many of the women of my clients use the 3 dimensional sets of their partner. When this would be a 2 dimensional set they never would have used it.
Do you have any 4th dimensional sets or 5 dimensional sets :-) this is starting to feel like metaphysics.

Just joking :-)