Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

Showing 6 responses by doyle3433

@coralkong  @dabel  I agree. This is 8th grade BS. Let's get back to being real men and ladies, enjoy our music and kit, and have some great conversations. Post your system pics or don't, it really does not matter to me, i see it as a personal choice. I'll enjoy talking to any member, with any system or gear irrespective of cost, room, or religious/political beliefs. 

I happen to be one who enjoys posting pics of the modest system and things HIFI I've built over the years, but that's just me. 

I'm no more or less concerned about someone coming into my home and lifting my system, (either when I lived in a higher crime area of my city, or out in the country as I do now). If someone wants to try, have at it. 

@kota1 yes, that and housetraining puppies. I also have a room in my basement that is treated with acoustic ceiling tile, foam back wall, corner foam in the front, and a tube trap. I think i posted pics of that as well here on AG

@kota1 Just looked at your virtual system post. Now that's a treated room! What i have in my basement room is mild by comparison. 

@lalitk Thank you. It was a fun project. Even with my limited soldering skills... it sounds darn good. 

@kota1 That is some seriously cool stuff!