"Whose" Beethoven do you like?

Between, Klemperer's Beethoven, Karajan's, Toscanini's, Bruno Walter's and Furtwanglers Beethoven, who would be your favorite? I have a Toscanini CD recorded in mono, and i am looking for suggestions on complete set of Beethoven simphonies, that are superbly recorded too! Thanks!
eldragon
Gardiner and Hogwood have the ability to make the original instruments sound a lot fuller and robust than most other conductors in that format. I can listen to both of them even though I am not a fan at all of original instruments overall.
I concur with the recommendation of Karajan's 1962 recordings, except for the 6th - sounds like he was in a rush to get to his next performance. Many years ago when I first realized how much I liked the 6th, I went looking for "the" definitive performance, and ended up buying the Bohm, Masur, Sanderling, Dorati, Walter, and Reiner. I like the Bohm best - much better than the Walter, which others like. However, I do not like the Bohm 5th - lacks the tension of Karajan. I concur with the Carlos Kleiber 5th. Incidentally, there is a 9th that is of academic interest - played live, then recorded by Bernstein when the Berlin Wall fell. The orchestra is a collection of musicicans from all over the world. There was one change made to the text - "Freunde" was changed to "Freiheit" - Freedom. Is there any music "better" than the slow movement of the 9th, except maybe for the Hammerklavier Sonata ?
I favor purchasing each symphony by different conductor. This way you can listen to different insights. My favorites would be #3 with Pierre Monteaux (Philips), #5&7 with Carlos Kleiber (DG), #6 with Bruno Walter (Sony) and #9 with Klemperer (EMI).
Some people may like DG/Karajan 1977 set better than 1962 set, avoid the digital set from the 1980s which has poor recording and weaker performances. The 77 set at mid price is not the bargain the budget price 62 set is, but the performances are generally faster more vibrant, and the recording quality is excellent, and the 1977 9th symphony is Karajan's crowning acheivement of all his Beethoven recordings, the final having a power and fury not usually associated with Karajan.
I must say that I had among the greatest thrills of my concert experience life hearing Beethoven's 9th at Knowles Chapel in Winter Park Florida performed by the Bach Festival Orchestra Choir and Orchestra in December 1999. That is probably the best Beethoven's 9th I'll ever hear.