Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
There is a place in Dallas that takes your name if you been in before and they make sure their high end stuff isnt playing if you walk in after you more than twice. Can't say it because the moderator will pull this post. Lol! 
There is a place in Dallas that takes your name if you been in before and they make sure their high end stuff isnt playing if you walk in after you more than twice. Can't say it because the moderator will pull this post. Lol! 
Kevin at Upscale Audio is the worst!........ condescending, rude, just keeps talking on and on. Definitely does not use the rapport/consultive approach. It seems it's all about him and doesn't listen. Tried to spend money twice and both times decided to buy elsewhere. 

Calvinj...please elaborate.  Why not mention the dealer name?  I seriously doubt your post will be deleted.  If absolutely won't give the name...then how about a clue?  I live and shop in the DFW area.
Agree on Lyrics.  However, the best experience and most friendly high end is Sound Environment in Omaha.  Todd let me listen to their highest end system with Rockport speakers, VTL and d'agostino electronics and Air Force One table for hours, knowing I could not afford.  Met the owner and he was equally friendly.