Who is excited about Capital Audiofest 2023?

I find I am largely ambivalent and not sure if I will go or not.  It’s a nice event and I go most every year but looks like mostly more of the same old same old.   Are these shows really keeping up with the times? Anything really groundbreaking there to see or hear?  I wonder.   Might go tomorrow.   We will see 

128x128mapman

Showing 8 responses by calvinj

I enjoyed the show and meeting fellow audiophiles. I also got a lot of new tracks to listen on suggestion of folks coming into our INFIGO room. Nothing better than listen to music for 3 straight days. 

@vacountryboy thanks for 1st place.  Our Infigo Audio gear was on those Avant Garde speakers. Thank you for the compliment and I hope you enjoyed listening to our combination and glad that they made your ears happy. 

@mapman wish you could hear the, on Infigo electronics. They sounded great at the show together 

For anyone who came in to rooms 821 and 823.  Infigo/Avant Garde and Infigo/Alta Audio. We would love to hear any feedback. Full disclosure I work for Infigo Audio.  Thanks everyone 

@thyname hey we are entitled to our opinions. Doesn’t bother me. Don’t really know you. I think I have responded to you a couple times on other threads. But we all have our opinions. Don’t hate to say how you feel. We form our opinions on each other by what we see here. But if my posts make you think this then it’s your right to feel how you feel. On the flip side based on your comments Audiogon is as far as we will probably ever communicate and that’s fine. That’s life. Take care