Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123

Showing 5 responses by jerryg123

@facten  Not sure how Upscale Audio fits in the Boutique Amp Speaker Builder category

They do not but they helped me with an issue with my Pathos In Pol Heritage ($15K) that I did not even buy from them and they had just assumed the duties as the US Importer. They had my In Pol picked up sent to Italy for repair, sent me a loaner Classic In Pol and did not charge me a dime.
No they are not a Boutique Builder but they are stand up folks.

Was just setting the stage as it is the only time I have had an issue with any equipment( Knock On Wood).
Thanks all. Been some great information here.

Really enjoyed reading something positive about a builder or distributor.
I would like to add.

Frank at Signal Cable. Always has time for questions and makes an outstanding product at more than fair prices. Doing a loom with all Signal Cable in my system.
Another vote for Frank Van Alstine, although I'm pretty sure his gear isn't expensive enough or pretty enough for the rarified waters here.

He makes quality gear for sure! @ross6860