Which TT Cambridge Alva, Technics SL:1500 or VPI Player

Looking for some feedback on the following Turntables noted in my title. I am looking for all in table that has the phono and cartridge added on to the TT. Not looking to spend more than what the tables i listed cost. I have limited space which is why i am looking at these types of tables. Whichever table i choose, will be connected to my Unsion Research integrated amp, Unico 150. Speakers are KEF R700. Thanks

Brian
brian27b
Just looking at them Technics, hands down. Cambridge no way. VPI maybe, but has awful IEC connector right on the back. Whole thing with turntables, eliminating vibration. To go and invite plugging a great big stiff power cord directly onto the plinth is just nuts. Not sure a detachable power cord is even that good an idea on such a budget table.

The Technics is a solid table with a proven arm and cartridge, nothing you don't need, and less expensive. Put the savings into a HO Soundsmith cart, or records. If you decide to upgrade later, enjoy Technics rep and resale. 
miiercarbon: Thanks for the feedback. You're right on the cambridge. I just listened to this table. It really lacks in dynamics. Best way i can describe it without getting into all the audiophile BS, just boring to listen to.