Which speakers will fill 5,000 cubic ft coherently

In porevious threads I've bemoaned the fact that my Kharma 3.2 FEs don't fill the room, 17 X 23 X 15 ft ceilings with a vertical enough soundstage, as though the speakers are literally too small. I have been advised to raise them,which I have done, , I have told to get taller, line arrays, even given names of custom speaker makers. Any specic recommendations from those that have had, and have conquered, this issue.
springbok10
Get somebody to take a digital photo or two and post your system with the photos on agon under member systems. Given your limitation of 18" in your large room, you may have a setup issue that could benefit from some helpful agon member comments before you can make any convincing loudspeaker assessment.
The prefect speaker for is the LS9 by AV123 it is 8ohm.
http://av123.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=36&Itemid=37
Springbok, I now understand your desire not to switch amps, but I'm still not sure about the limitations about where you can place the loudspeaker. It's highly unlikely that a speaker of the performance you are considering will work optimally in the narrowly prescribed area you can position them. You may have boxed yourself into a coffin -- so to speak.
Springbok,

Why not try pulling those beautiful Kharma's well out into the room and away from the side walls....(while the wife is out) and see if it sounds better?