Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
I agree with Tubegroover.

Merlin VSM-Milleniums are truly exceptional in the imaging/soundstaging department. I've had some owners claim you had to spend $20K to get something better.
Don't know about the best, but I bet Spica Angelus are the best imaging you can get (used) for $500 or less. With the caveat that I don't spend much time in hifi shops I have not heard any speaker image better than the spicas for anywhere near their price.
Spica TC50s are phenomenal but with some fundamental flaws i.e. no lows and not much highs either. The TC50s paired with Quicksilver amplifier and a Counterpoint 3000 preamp does many things that my bigger setup (Hales Sys2 Sig, Muse 18, Classe electronics) can not.
I think you could get as many answers as people on this forum. I think this is a 'non-question'. I think if the speaker is of decent quality and setup properly, one should get a decent image from it.

Dave