Which speaker among Dali, Dynaudio and Acoustic Energy should I choose?

Greetings to all, 
I am considering to upgrade my 20-year old speaker, the Audio Pro Black Diamond.
Recently I came across 3 models under clearance from different dealers which are heavily discounted and for which I am unable to audition due to the on-going pandemic. They are

1) Dali Rubicon 6 - (for what is equivalent to USD2400 in local currency after a 50% discount)
2) Dynaudio Excite X34 - ( also USD2400 after a 19% discount)
3) Acoustic Energy Reference 3 - (for what is equivalent to USD2800 after a 55% discount)

These are to be driven by a hybrid integrated amplifier which outputs the firstt 20W in Class A and up to 140W in Class A/B.

I listen to all types of music except hard rock, heavy metal and classical. I would appreciate any inputs about the said speakers (or any of them); knowing very well that it is illogical to expect someone to have heard all of speakers above.

ertorque
Post removed 
That Dali Rubicon 6 is no slouch.  I heard them at a dealer in Dallas and was very impressed with their hybrid tweeter module. Another thing I liked about them is that they have nice, articulate bass and did not seem to have a mid-bass "hump", which some speakers employ to make you think they have more/deeper bass than they actually have.  88.5 dB sensitivity doesn't seem that low to me, if you have 140 wpc on hand.
"You will not be happy with anything on your list. Dark and muddy".

That's a crock. So you are saying anything but Class A will be dark and muddy? Sorry but my Class D PS Audio amplifier sounds magnificent, and not 1 watt of it is Class A. 
These are to be driven by a hybrid integrated amplifier which outputs the firstt 20W in Class A and up to 140W in Class A/B.

If the numbers are conservative (the amp tested to deliver 140W if not more in real world), the amp would do fine driving all your speaker options. Not all amps are the same as the power supply will also matter.

Personally I would be more inclined to go with either Dali or Dynaudio if an audition is not possible.

Not what was said there @grunge100 the more sensitive the speaker the easier just never mind. Stick to your class D stuff. With 88 dB you seem like you enjoy the mud.