which should I get Rogue RP5, Hegel P20, Belles Aria Preamp, Audible Illusion Modulus 3B

First of all, I will be auditioning and comparing all of the above next week, and although ears are the best judge, I would like readers to comment on their experience with any of these units. SQ, service, tube quality and life, and other pro and cons. I believe that the new Belles Signature (or virtuoso) preamp will be included to the audition.  Thanks for your comments...

My system consist of

1. Belles virtuoso 200wpc dual amp
  2. Vandersteen 2ce sig
  3. Linn LP12 , Lingo 3, Itok LVII, Ortofon 2M Black
  4. Auralic 1C streamer
  5. Kimber 8tc bi wire speaker cables
  6. Audioquest Red River audio connects

128x128lobinero

The Rogue tubes are harsh out of the gate but really smooth out nicely to a super refined sound.  Would have been my recommendation. 

There is no way I would own Audible Illusions. Great sound but getting it repaired is s hassle and that's putting it mildly. 

i had problem with capacitors making SHHH and click sounds. No more AI for me.

The Rogue with my Belles dual amp sounded too forward and edgy for me . The Belles Aria Signature was music in heavens. That proof that all equipment have their personality and needed to be paired up with an adequate unit. I was told that Ayre and Vandersteen are a match in heavens. However, that's above my budget now.. I will be upgrading my 2CE sig with AudioQuest Type 9 cables. My dream continues to be the Trios. That will have to wait too.

@lobinero

As a Belles Signature preamp owner, congrats!

It will get better as it breaks in too.

I have Treo’s (non-CT) I picked up for a great price, and also 2CE Sigs. The 2CE Sig is a wonderful speaker, still have mine, but keep your eyes peeled for some Treo’s. Another very different level in detail, imaging, air, and refinement.

Good luck