Which Processor?

I am considering the Krell Foundation or the Marantz AV8802 which will be used with one of Krell's new ibas amps. My speakers are B&W 802's and a B&W center channel. There are two other small speakers to the rear but these will be powered by another amp and are not a concern. The question is: Is the Krell Foundation worth almost twice the cost of the Marantz. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
walnut
The Krell Foundation will make the Marantz (and Denon) products sound soft, boring in comparison.  The level of detail, the snap, the weight of instruments, voice, dialogue, etc. is night and day better.  The Marantz/Denon gear is great stuff for the money, but the Foundation is HUGELY better in performance.  :-)
I have only owned Meridian. Every time I go and listen to anything else I am glad to get back home and listen to my rig.
As far as service and support I have always been impressed.

I own a Foundation and find that it provides true high end sound quality used with the Chorus 5200 amp. You won't be disappointed. The Classe units are good too. 

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious why there's no mention of NAD's master series. They are the only units I know of with truly modular and upgradable construction, that actually gets upgraded! :)

I've not heard them though, but occasionally they come on sale and I am really tempted to pull the plug.

Ideas?

Best,

Erik