Which power cords have high resolutions and separation??

Price to spend around $500-800 used.

Tonality? I don’t mind that as much but around neutral would be preferable.

Thank you all.

128x128nasaman

@timetraveler66

I just don’t understand the purpose of your argument. Since the discussion encoumpases participants that choose to spend their money making improvements that they have found to be beneficial to them. Why is it so important for you to tell them you believe they are wrong? Why? You tell them they are wrong and in so many words that they are stupid and delusional to believe what they feel they hear? What do you gain by all this? Are you trying to "cure" them or something? Seem to me a testosterone boost for you is about all that is gained. YOu don’t hear a difference, so good for you, you are happy with that conclusion. I could care less and for you you are not wrong. I never understood the persistence to the cable denier crowd that will argue so vehemently on for the most part deaf ears to you point. What is the point of it all?

The best power cords would be anything OCC single Crystal far superior to junkie OFC.

The point of it all is that when I read the nonsense of a power cable making a difference in sound I need to correct that completely WRONG statement.  A factory power cord is all that is needed.  If you want to argue that a cord made out of 16 guage wire sounds terrible I might agree on a high powered amplifier.  Because it cannot carry the load of the draw which will cause all kinds of problems.  But a factory cord designed for the current of the piece is all that is needed.  And any talk of gains by replacing with snake oil is pure insanity. And even worse than that is the same power cable claims on a preamp that draws near nothing.  So you can try and figure out my reasoning for posting my negativity about smoke and mirrors. And you can ask all you want to see my equipment.  Instead you might want to get truly educated on the technical side of audio electronics and basic electrical theory before making bogus claims of "better sound" using a high end power cable.  Not happening. 

Post removed 

I’m shocked no one talks about what brand wire to use between the outlet and the breaker box. Why no discussion about audiophile breakers? There is discussion about fuses within the components, why not on the breaker box? 

Why no discussion about the material in the main breaker box supplying the whole rail? 

Point is that 10, 20, 30 maybe 100 feet of common garbage wire is between your outlet and the breaker. For many those wires may even travel along other wires for appliances and other devices making tons of electric noise. 

And you think 3 feet of $$$$ wire from wall to components will make a difference?

You would have to try hard to find a power cord worse than the junk in your walls going to the mains. 

Just food for thought.