Which of Mozart's No.39 & 41 CD should I get?

Hello.

Based on the great input I got from my thread about Ravel' s Bolero, here's my last question: which CD or CDs with Mozart's Symphonies #39 and #41 should I get?

As before, my system can only read CDs, including HDCD, and I'm only starting to get into classical.

Thanks much!
lewinskih01
Another variation is the Hogwood/Academy of Ancient Music "The Symphonies Vol.VI Paris & Vienna" on Decca (L'Oiseau-Lyre 421 085-2). It's an old recording from 20 years ago. What's striking about this is a smaller classical orchestra with period instruments giving the symphonies a slightly smaller sound - almost like a chamber orchestra - that the jacket says is what Mozart had intended. Good recording quality for the time and, I think, a very good interpretation with top notch musicians.
I suggest you consider the Karl Bohm 2 CD set of 6 Mozart symphonies on DG Originals; the 2 CDs are sold at a reduced price. The performances are among the best (if not period instruments) and you get 6 of the best known Mozart symphonies -- excellent for one getting to know classical music. Sound is decent, if not demonstration quality. I have multiple recordings of these symphonies, but these are the ones I listen to the most.
I have the Bohm, Mackeras,and Gardner and those are all very nice. Another very fine choice is Pinnock's on Archive - I have the box set but the individual symphonies may also be available. The interpretations from all of these conductors are very different from each other. Classical music listening is an incredibly endless and rewarding pastime - it can be an acquired taste for some - but well worth the time.
All of the above are great. However, lately I have listened a lot to Rene Jacobs 38/41 on Harmonia Mundi.