Which is the most tubelike solid state amp around

Being a tube person who is trying to put together an active loudspeaker setup , I have come across the problem of choosing the best driver for the midrange and upper bass i.e.80Hz to 2.5 KHz. I would like to try a panel such as a Magnapan but am told that they are rather power hungry. Therefore, I would be grateful if fellow Audiogoners could share your experience in relation to the best powerful SS amps that would not be out of place in a "tube-ophile's" system.
Thanks
ecka
I was pleasantly surprised with the B&K ST-202 and B&K Sonata EX-442.

It's just what was needed to take control over my Thiel CS 2s in my admittedly lively room.

I've run neutral amplification and warm amplification before, but these MOSFET B&Ks really sound special.
Blindjim & Mr tennis, It's nice to hear some of victors thoughts thank you! I recently read a review w/manufacturer that had a difficult time making the TL6.5 tube preamp superceed TL5.5's sound.

Ecka for what it's worth I have a moderately powered SS amp and am craving tube power for my 87db rated spks. The day will someday come however!
Heard and owned some of the above mentioned amps. To date, the newer luxman class A amps sound the most like a tube amp to me.