Which artists do you just not get?

I love folk. I love rock n roll. I love jazz, classical, C&W, blues and bluegrass.

At the risk of being labeled a troglodyte, a philestine, or worse, I've never been able to listen to Bob Dylan without getting a headache. Reminds me of a cat and a chalk board. Same goes for The Grateful Dead. Maybe I wasn't doing the right drugs or something.

Who else has the courage to admit to disliking music that vast portions of the population seems to go gag-ga over?

Rule number 1, Don't get personal or call other posters names because they just dissed your favorite artist.

Rule number 2, keep it civil.

Rule number 3 - HAVE FUN!
kinsekd
Rurasexual? dunno..

metrosexual male is basically your typical GQ guy who spend lots of time in front of the mirror and use fasemasks and mudbaths, and manicures and pedicure...
im not sure who coined that phrase, but basically "Pretty boys"

I read about it in the newspaper the other day. Guys who use alot of facial scrubs and the stuff your wife probably has in her closets of bath supplies. They are all about fasion, and what shoes go with what and whatever..

I have a couple buddys like that. Seems kinda girly but they always look thier best. i know some women who like that sort of thing, i know alot who dont as well.

Not my bag of tea, but to each his own eh?
Yeah I read about that as well...very sensitive types concerned about appearance more than anything. I figured I'd coin a term oppositional to "metro" by using "rural".

Didn't go over too well ;)
Celine Dion - has anyone brought her up yet? Sweet JESUS! Her style isn't something I would like regardless but what's up with her popularity? I mean...what the $%&!?